BONUS $150 VISA CARD + OLYMPUS CAMERA TRAVEL ACCESSORIES PACK VIA REDEMPTION
The OM-D E-M10 Mark II is the only entry class interchangeable lens camera with 5-axis image stabilisation. With this camera, anyone can take beautiful interchangeable lens quality photos anywhere. Designed with an emphasis on operability and premium finish, the compact design of the metal body provides outstanding portability and stylishness beyond its class. It is an interchangeable lens camera that can be used anytime, anywhere, every day of the week.
- Exceptional: A high-resolution 16MP 4/3 Live MOS sensor pairs with the TruePic VII image processor to facilitate up to 8.5 fps shooting and Full HD 1080p/60 movie recording, with a top sensitivity of ISO 25600.
- Outstanding: In-camera 5-axis image stabilization compensates for up to 4 stops of camera shake to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions and a FAST AF system employs 81 contrast-detection areas for quick, accurate performance with dedicated subject tracking modes.
- Superior: Enjoy stunning results no matter the lighting conditions. The award winning 16 megapixel LiveMOS sensor allows for clean images that capture detail and colour in well lit and dark shooting situations and the built-in flash lets you capture beautiful shots even in dark places.
- Precise: The OM-D E-M10 Mark II is equipped with a large, easy-to-see electronic viewfinder with 100% field of view. You can shoot while confirming what the finished photo will look like.
- Design: A leather-textured surface is layered onto the metal exterior, the stylish, compact design of the metal body focuses on ease of use and premium finish, providing sophistication beyond its class.
- Creative: The E-M10 Mark II is packed with functions for capturing creative photos. Capture the rich personality hidden in normal, everyday scenes.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
- During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an “order confirmation email” with your “order confirmation number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by New Zealand Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).