BONUS $200 VISA CARD + OLYMPUS CAMERA TRAVEL ACCESSORIES PACK VIA REDEMPTION
With steadfast stabilisation, durability and impressive functionality, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II proves a design so exceptional that it’ll have you on top of your game for every shot even throughout the harshest of environments. The OM-D E-M5 Mark II embodies a powerful Limited Edition 12-50mm Weatherproof Lens Kit, a 3.0" Vari-Angle Touchscreen Display, a 4/3 Live MOS Sensor, a 16.1MP Camera, a Full HD Video Quality and Wireless Connectivity with more beauty ahead.
- Exceptional: embedded with 5-axis VCM image stabilisation which is presently the world’s best stabilisation performance as it superiorly compensates any type of shaking, balances camera roll and prevents image shake in the viewfinder. Thus this powerful function allows for stable framing, stable OM-D Movie Recording and enables you to enjoy steady hand-held shooting in dark locations, during telephoto photography and even while macro shooting.
- Superior: unleash your imagination and artistically capture with the OM-D which through its renowned Zuiko Lens System, advanced TruePic VII image processor, exceptional 40M High Res Shot, high-sensitivity and riveting quality 4/3 Live MOS Sensor ensures an outstanding sharp image quality every time.
- Precise: its super large electronic viewfinder (EVF) display is easy-to-use and motivates shooting accuracy through its Adaptive Brightness Technology, display time lag reduced to 0.010 seconds and its Creative Control which includes the intuitive functions of Colour Creator, Highlight & Shadow Control, Multi Aspect Control and Magnified Display Control.
- Speedy: achieve the speed you need thanks to Olympus’ new 81-point FAST AF system which boasts the world’s shortest* shooting time lag and allows you to take amazing high-speed sequential shots while its Super Spot AF remarkably enables 70x pinpoint area specification.
- Durable: in addition to its contemporary-chic design the OM-D is also Dustproof, Splashproof** and Freezeproof down to -10°C so now you can really capture the best of wherever your adventure takes you.
* As of February 5, 2015 on interchangeable lens cameras. According to Olympus comparison test based on CIPA standards, when used with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO at telephoto end, Single AF Target (single point at the centre), and IS off.
**Camera is dustproof/splashproof only when lens is attached. Lenses and accessories are dustproof/splashproof only when attached to camera. EE-1 Dot Sight is splashproof only.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
- During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an “order confirmation email” with your “order confirmation number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by New Zealand Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).