BONUS $60 HARVEY NORMAN GIFT CARD + CAMERA BAG
The Sony Alpha A5100 with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.5 OSS Lens boasts superiorly fast AF performance, wide coverage and Touch AF enabling you to shoot remarkably precise and focused photos. Featuring a 24.3-megapixel CMOS Sensor, a 180° Flip Monitor, breakthrough 4D Focus and a perfectly combined APS-C Sensor and BIONZ X image processor for the deliverance of sharp, detailed images every time.
- Precise: with the latest-generation 24.3MP Exmor APS-C CMOS Image sensor and the new BIONZ X image processor perfectly paired, the Alpha A5100 enables you to capture riveting images with a lifelike and natural three-dimensional appearance. And with Full HD footage in high bit-rate XAVC S format and Fast Hybrid AF, you can record and capture with extremely accurate focusing and smooth subject tracking for professional results.
- Exceptional: ensures stunning accuracy with breakthrough 4D focus, Lock-ON AF and Eye AF functionality complete with an ISO Sensitivity of 100-25600, an Auto High Dynamic Range and a Peaking Function + MF Assist for easy and accurate manual focusing.
- Versatile: if you feel like taking a selfie then you’ll love this Camera’s 180° Flip Monitor which promises a perfect composition at any angle, while effortlessly complimenting your photos via its Touch Shutter and Soft Skin Effect.
- Expedient: revel in the power and convenience of this feature-rich device which happens to be the world’s smallest interchangeable-lens digital camera*. This compact-sized Camera also features a built-in flash, a zoom lever and an ergonomic grip for assuring comfortable use so that nothing distracts you from capturing the image you want.
- Connectivity: has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) technology facilitating one touch sharing with any compatible** mobile device where you can exchange photos and MP4 movies in an instant touch.
*Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with an APS-C equivalent image sensor, built-in flash and Wi-Fi as of August 2014, based on Sony research.
**If the mobile device is not compatible with NFC, the camera can still connect via Wi-Fi.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
- During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an “order confirmation email” with your “order confirmation number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by New Zealand Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).