The MFCJ480DW is perfect for your small business or home office, with print, copy, scan and fax capabilities. It has a 20 page ADF, 100-sheet paper capacity, and 2 sided printing as well as sharp, high resolution printing (up to 1200x6000 dpi) which produces great photos, up to A4 size. From the colour display you can also directly upload photos and documents online, as well as use the Brother Cloud Apps that allow you to share paper documents without using your computer.
- Save your space with a sleek, compact all-in-one designed to fit where you need it. Print in any room or from any device you choose with easy wireless set up and mobile device connectivity, you can easily print & scan across your wireless network or directly from your mobile devices.
- With this All-in-One printer you can print, copy, scan and fax.
- In addition to printing and scanning from your mobile devices using Brother iPrint&Scan, the enhanced features allow you to preview your jobs and edit if necessary. You can also scale, straighten and crop images or documents through your mobile devices before sending to print.
- The MFCJ480DW is equipped with an automatic document feeder system and duplex (two-sided) printing, which helps save paper.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
- During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an “order confirmation email” with your “order confirmation number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by New Zealand Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).