- Cart is empty
In order to create and manage a gift registry you need to be logged in
Don't have an account?
Not a registered member?
Creating a new account is easy and takes less than a minute.Register for a new account
- Click on 'Create Your List'.
- You will be prompted to create a Harvey Norman account or log in to your account (if you are not already logged in).
- You can now enter all your event details, including “Event type” and “Event date”. Don’t forget to hit save. Keep track of the List ID you will be given, as this is unique to your Gift Registry.
- Once that is done simply browse the site and you will see an ‘Add to Gift Registry’ button on all product pages. Click this button each time you see a product that you want and it will be added to your ‘Gift List’.
- Once your list is finalised you can share it by going back to your Gift Registry and entering guests’ email addresses, or copying the link and sending it yourself.
- Dont forget to let your guests know where you would like the gifts shipped to – they will need to enter these details in the checkout (currently we are unable to deliver to the event itself).
- It’s a good idea to check back from time to time to see what has been purchased.
- Click on the link you’ve been sent or click on “Buy a Gift” on the Gift Registry page.
- You will be prompted to create a Harvey Norman account or log in to your existing one (if you are not already logged in).
- You can browse the list and click through to whichever product you are interested in.
- Add the product to your cart and proceed through the checkout as normal. Dont forget to check where the recipient would like their gift shipped to. You will need to enter these details in the checkout (currently we are unable to deliver to the event itself).
- Important tip
If you come back and finish the purchase later, the registry wont mark the item as purchased (the same will happen if you purchase from a store), so you will need to go back into the list and mark the product as bought.
- Go to the Gift Registry main page.
- Click on 'Manage your list'.
- Select the event you wish to edit (if more than one).
- Click on the 'Event Details' header at the top of the page to change the 'Event Name' and any other details of your event
How do I change my event name?
- Ensure you are logged in to the Harvey Norman account you used to create the registry/li>
Why can’t I add items to my Gift Registry?
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to deliver to the event itself.
- The purchaser selects the preferred delivery method when placing their order. If you have a store you wish to collect from, or an address you want items sent to, please communicate this to your guests.
Can I have items delivered to my event or pick them up at one store?
- Normal delivery fees apply. We also offer free in-store pick up (except for Gift Cards, which are free delivery only).
Will my guests have to pay for delivery?
- Yes, Gift Cards can be added to your gift registry – they make great anniversary gifts. Please note: they can only be redeemed in store.
- Gift Cards can only be delivered – they cannot be picked up from a store.
Can my guests purchase Gift Cards?
- Normal delivery time-frames apply. See our delivery information.
When will gifts be delivered?
- Not currently.
Is gift wrapping available?
- The pricing in the Gift Registry will be the live price on our website and will change based on current sales and promotions. The price charged will be the live price at the time of purchasing.
What pricing will show in the Gift Registry?
- You may have not been logged in when you purchased the product. Simply mark the item status as purchased in the registry list.