This product is for university students and university faculty only.
You will be required to verify your eligibility online to use this software, please visit www.office.com/verify.
Priced for student budgets, Microsoft Office University 2010 is a complete suite of applications that equips you for school and beyond. It’s all you need to communicate, create stand-out assignments, and work with others from almost anywhere.
Create reports that make your ideas stand out
- Write research papers more easily with the citations and bibliographies in Word 2010 and other features that save you time and help ensure accuracy.
- Add style and emphasis to your work with SmartArt® graphics that you can customize.
- Make title pages and headlines stand out with dramatic effects like glow, reflections, and shadows that you can apply to text.
- Browse through an outline of your document’s pages or headings, or view search results in the improved Navigation Pane.
Design presentations that showcase your originality
- Express your ideas using media from high-quality video to audio and photos in PowerPoint 2010.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features and dynamic visual effects you can add without leaving PowerPoint.
- Choose from an array of slide transitions and animations to make your presentations more dramatic.
- Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentation through a web browser to remote audiences — even if they don’t have PowerPoint.
Organize research projects in a single place
- Create a digital notebook in OneNote 2010 to capture and share all your information — from text and images to video and audio.
- Take notes while working in a Word 2010 document, a PowerPoint 2010 presentation, or in Internet Explorer; notes link automatically to the page you’re working on in the other application, where they’re easy to search
- Easily capture audio and video recordings of lectures and notes right in your OneNote notebook.
- Find what you need faster with tagging features and an improved search experience that shows you search results while you type.
Take control of your data to make analyzing problems easier
- Identify trends in data at a glance and draw conclusions more easily with the powerful analysis tools in Excel 2010.
- Visualize your information quickly with colorful 3-D charts and graphs.
- Highlight significant items in your data set with just a few clicks using Conditional Formatting.
- Insert Sparklines — small charts that summarize your information — alongside your data.
System Requirements Microsoft Office Univeristy 2010 Windows
PC with atleast 500 MHz or faster processor running Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
512mb of RAM recommended.
3.0 GB available disk space
1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.