Real 3D Graphics, No Glasses Needed
Introducing the Nintendo 3DS system. Experience incredible gameplay featuring real 3D graphics, with no need for special glasses. Nintendo 3DS is a breakthrough in portable entertainment, a truly cutting-edge piece of hardware. It has to be seen to be believed.
- 3D Screen
The Nintendo 3DS system opens up a whole new world of eye-popping gameplay possibilities. The stereoscopic 3D display of the upper screen gives objects within the game world a feeling of space and depth that extends far into the back of the screen.
- 3D Depth Slider: A built-in 3D Depth Slider allows you to immediately adjust the intensity of the 3D settings on the Nintendo 3DS system to your liking.
- Motion Sensor & Gyro Sensor: Portable play control reaches a new level with these amazing features, allowing for new & unique gameplay mechanics. A built-in motion sensor and gyro sensor can react to the motion and tilt of the system.
- Analog Control: With the Circle Pad, located above the + Control Pad, Nintendo 3DS offers full analog control in 3D game worlds. Combined with the touch screen, traditional buttons, camera and microphone input, and advanced motion control of the Motion Sensor and Gyro Sensor, the potential is extraordinary.
- 3D Camera: The Nintendo 3DS system uses its two outer cameras to see the world in 3D, much like the human eye, allowing for the creation of 3D photos—and a similar 3D effect to that seen in Nintendo 3DS games.
* Nintendo 3DS is compatible with MP3 and AAC file formats.
- Backwards Compatibility
Almost all existing Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games can be played on a Nintendo 3DS system in 2D. With backwards compatibility, your existing portable games look and play just as well*.
* Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games will be displayed in 2D graphics. Select Nintendo DS games that use accessories in the Game Boy™ Advance slot of the Nintendo DS system are not compatible with the Nintendo 3DS system.