Your life, Your work, Your way
Get the tools to manage business and life, on your terms. Create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Work when and where you want from any computer with a browser and the Office Web Apps. And communicate and share with virtually anyone with the world’s most reliable Office for Windows compatibility. Designed and licensed for more advanced personal use, home-based work, and small business. Includes Outlook for Mac 2011.
Works well with others
Be on the same page with Office for Mac and Office for Windows, including new features in Office 2010. Whether you’re looking to share files or work together online, now you can do it with complete confidence, knowing that Office for Mac is most compatible with Office for Windows. With Office being used on more than 1 billion Macs and PCs worldwide, you can work with practically anyone you want, how you want, wherever you want—with no worries
Save time with software you already know
Learning new software can be time-consuming. Office for Mac 2011 contains the familiar commands, formats, and interfaces you already know, so you can start working right away. It’s never been easier to switch from Mac to PC and back again, wherever and however you need to work.
Use what the pros use
Create great-looking documents in a snap. Office for Mac 2011 offers the most complete feature set, with everything you’d expect from top-of-the-line software. If delivering impressive, professional-looking documents matters to you, then you need Office for Mac 2011. There is no substitute.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later.
- 1 GB of RAM recommended.
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space.
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network).
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor.
Additional items or services are required to use some features:
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live® ID.
- Outlook® and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
- Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Co-authoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID.