BONUS 24PK OF PANASONIC AA BATTERIES!
Through its high functionality, the Panasonic KX-TGF372AZS Twin Handset Cordless Phone proves exceptional for optimal use as a home or office phone. Stay on top of incoming calls and customise this Phone’s advanced settings to meet your everyday routine via its beneficial features which include Nuisance Call Block, Power Back-Up Operation, Noise Reduction and DECT Security with more expediency ahead.
- Exceptional: this Handset makes hearing even through difficult environments easier thanks to its exceptional Noise Reduction feature which ensures the caller’s background noise is suppressed for simultaneously enhancing their voice. The KX-TGF372AZS Phone embodies a 1.9GHz frequency, a frequency range of 1.88GHz - 1.9GHz and a complete number of 60 channels.
- Practical: proves optimal functionality through its Do Not Disturb Mode which allows you to prevent ringing during certain periods, while its Talking Caller ID function* lets you know who’s calling without having to look at the handset.
- Efficient: revel in having an advanced answering system that’ll keep you organised as it enables you to catch answering machine calls at home by providing a sound alert, and also when you’re away, by receiving a call alert to your preregistered mobile or office phone. And with Power Back-Up Operation, you can even use this Cordless Phone during a blackout or power failure.
- Expedient: limit unwanted calls to a minimum and block any specified number by utilising this Handset’s outstanding Nuisance Call Block functionality*, where you can also block numberless calls**.
- Secure: your calls are made protected with this Handset’s embedded DECT Security which encrypts communications between the handset and the base unit, and also periodically changes the encryption password in order to ensure the utmost level of safety.
*Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by your provider/telephone company. Name pronunciation may vary.
**Numberless calls cannot be blocked depending on the service of your provider/telephone company.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
- During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an “order confirmation email” with your “order confirmation number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by New Zealand Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).