Snoring is often a symptom of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea (or sleep apnoea) is a sleep disorder characterized by abnormal pauses in breathing or instances of abnormally low breathing during sleep.
Please seek advice from your doctor or other health professional to establish whether your snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea.
How SnoreBeGone® works
SnoreBeGone® Sleep Positioning System positions the body to overcome contributing factors that can cause or increase the likeliness of snoring including:
- Sleeping on one’s back
- Weight gain around the throat
- Relaxed throat muscles due to ageing
SnoreBeGone® unique design addresses the problems associated with snoring by:
- Supporting the entire body not just shoulders and neck
- Elevating the body; the elevation needed to prevent gravitational collapse of airways
- Ergonomic design to maintain correct posture – ensuring spine and shoulders remain at right angles
- Design encourages side sleeping and prevents sleeping on back (leaving air passages open to breathe easier)
- The weight of the body holds the Sleep Positioning System in place, while allowing a left or right lateral position for sleep
- Recess channel provides space for shoulder and arm to rest stress-free
- Detachable and adjustable headrest ensures optimal comfort
- Detachable armrests ensure arms can lay flat and relaxed (for added comfort when extending the arm)
- Extension cushion prevents slide and provides full body support
Individual results may vary.