BONUS 6 MONTHS OF SPOTIFY PREMIUM!
Classic design - futuristic technology. The PMX100 HiFi micro system from Panasonic faithfully reproduces high-resolution sound with the new LincsD-Amp, 3-Way speaker system and USB-DAC. This modern system also supports new Qualcomm AllPlay technology for multi-room playback of CD, radio & online music services.
3-Way Speaker with Super Sonic Tweeter
By combining a 3-way design with a Super Sonic Tweeter capable of reaching the ultra-high 100kHz frequency range, the PMX100’s speakers produce a beautifully dynamic, wide-ranging sound, packed with the sort of tiny details that bring high quality recordings to life.
Panasonic Digital Amp Solution
Every aspect of the PMX100’s innovative new 3rd-generation LincsD-Amp is designed to deliver a more refined, pristine sound. It’s able to correct jitter and distortion, a Virtual Battery Power Supply cuts out interference and Variable Gain technology enhances clarity at low volumes.
High Quality Audio Parts
To get the best sound quality from today’s high-resolution audio formats you need to use the best quality components. Which is why Panasonic has left no stone unturned in sourcing only the finest materials for the PMX100. Premium-grade aluminum electrolyte capacitors, metalised polyester film capacitors and a low-noise regulator are just three of the areas where the PMX100 is built to make a genuine Hi-Fi difference.
Introducing the USB DAC
The PMX100 uses a unique DAC controller and USB driver system to ensure you get to hear all the detail and richness of today’s high-resolution audio formats.
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with NFC
- Integrated WiFi with AIrplay, Qualcomm AllPlay & DLNA support
- 2x USB inputs + Ethernet port
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
- During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an “order confirmation email” with your “order confirmation number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by New Zealand Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).